Reduced for Immediate Sale !Don't make any mistake - we have clear instructions from the sellers - all offers are to be presented for consideration !
This home has been designed to exist harmoniously with Mother Nature surrounded by an amazing array of established trees and gardens making the most of leisure living across the sprawling, fully fenced and private 4587m2 elevated allotment.
Those looking to be more self-sufficient will appreciate the space to accommodate some animals along with the chicken coop and plethora of fruit trees ranging from mango's, oranges, mandarins, lycees, lime, apple, macadamia and many more, there is even a seedling shed and raised vegetable beds – it’s almost like having your own orchid - all irrigated by an electronic bore water pump with controller.
10 Eagle Close Craignish features: -
• Elevated 4587m2 allotment with steel frame home built in 1999
• Home has recently been freshly repainted throughout
• 3 spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans
• Main bedroom with built-in wardrobe and air conditioning
• Bathroom plus separate toilet
• Kitchen includes electric stove, dishwasher and pantry
• Open plan dining and living area
• Large covered outdoor entertaining area
• Great 16.7 x 6.1 metre drive-thru shed with workshop and studio with shower & A/C
• 1.5kw solar power system plus solar hot water & water tank on shed
• Carport on main home providing covered entry
• Clear side access with plenty of space to accommodate large caravans and boats
You won’t believe you can enjoy a rural lifestyle while being within easy commuting distance to secluded Dundowran Beach, Hervey’s Bays shopping centres, university, schools, Hospitals and other key amenities, and then come home to your very own garden of Eden.
The owners are not testing the market and are calling for an immediate sale – so here is your opportunity!
Contact out team now to arrange your private inspection – you will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
* NOTE:Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images - Please refer to survey plans for full details.