Under Contract / UnconditionalLive, grow and invest in the laid-back atmosphere of Hervey Bay. Relax in comfort and entertain in style without compromise.
This quality-built and well-designed home is positioned on a large elevated 2031m2 allotment – with plenty of space to accommodate caravans, RV’s and boats – Or add a large shed and pool if desired.
1 Baeckea Ct Craignish Features: -
• Elevated 2031m2 allotment with a modern home built in 2008
• 4 spacious bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• The main bedroom includes a walk-thru wardrobe to a lavish ensuite
• The main bathroom includes a bath, shower and vanity + separate toilet
• Vast open plan dining and living area with reverse cycle air conditioning
• Stylish kitchen with pantry, electric hot plate, range hood, steam oven and dishwasher
• Separate lounge or media room
• Large alfresco outdoor entertaining area with blinds under the main roof
• Large laundry with loads of linen storage space
• Double garage with panel lift door and direct internal access to the home
• Shade sail carport to the front of the garage
• Clear side access and parking area for large caravans, RV’s and boats
• 6 x 6-metre workshop with power connected + 3 x 3 garden shed
• 5000-litre rainwater tank and established low maintenance gardens throughout
If you enjoy a round of golf – you have the Craignish Country Club Hotel with an 18 hole golf course just around the corner and beautiful Dundowran Beach only a few minutes drive away.
Hervey Bays essential amenities including shopping centres, medical centres, schools, university, Tafe, esplanade, beach are also only a short 10-15 minutes drive away as well.
The sellers are not testing the market and are calling for an immediate sale – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection – you will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images - Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitizer, which we will make available. Where possible we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation - Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Carspaces: 3
- Street Address: 1 Baeckea Court
- Town: Craignish
- Property Type: House
- Land Size: 2031 m2