Close to everything and space for a large caravan & boat!Living is easy in this well thought out home offering multiple living areas with space for everyone.
The large kitchen and open plan dining area does form the heart of this home with the central living/lounge area then seamlessly integrates the surrounding outdoor entertaining area.
The large corner allotment offering two street access gives you that feeling of privacy and seclusion in the heart of suburbia.
1 Andersen Ave Urraween features: -
• Elevated 982 m2 corner allotment offering two street access
• Tastefully refurbished brick & tile home built approx. 1993
• 3 spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobe and ceiling fans
• The main bedroom includes a walk-in wardrobe & ensuite
• The bathroom includes a bath, shower and vanity plus a separate toilet
• New kitchen with quality appliances includes a four-burner gas hot plate with range hood, electric wall oven and dishwasher, plumbed water filter and automatic pop-up media charging station
• Vast open plan dining area offering loads of natural light
• Separate lounge/living room
• Fantastic covered and insulated outdoor entertaining deck
• Large covered front North facing verandah/deck
• Large rumpus/game/media room downstairs
• Split system air conditioning across the dining, living, games and main bedroom
• Double garage with remote doors
• 9 x 6 metre carport with 3-metre clearance for caravan & boat
• 6 x 3 metre shed with workshop
• 6kw Solar Power system with battery back up
The property is located in an elevated location to capture the breezes and only minutes away from the thriving heart of the Hervey Bay CBD, beach & Esplanade.
The owners have committed to selling and are not testing the market. Call our team now to arrange your private inspection - you will only be disappointed if you miss out!
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images - Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home not to touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation.
Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.
Offers from $650,000
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Carspaces: 4
- Street Address: 1 Andersen Avenue
- Town: Urraween
- Property Type: House
- Land Size: 982 m2