Priced to fly !Our advice is “call now” and arrange your inspection as you will only be disappointed if you miss this one!
Generous, yet refined, this home has been recently repainted throughout and has also had new carpet and window coverings installed. The neutral colour tones throughout add to the open and connected spaces, allowing light and air to naturally fill this home.
Positioned in the popular suburb of Eli Waters with the convenience that comes with having key amenities nearby including the Eli Waters shopping centre, Harvey Norman, 40 Winks, Hervey Bay golf course and thriving heart of the Hervey Bay CBD all nearby.
1-3 Butcherbird close features: -
• Large 733m2 corner allotment offering two street access
• Brick & tile home built 1999 – repainted throughout + new carpet
• 3 spacious bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• Main bedroom includes an ensuite and external window shutter
• Main bathroom + separate toilet
• Open plan dining and living area
• Covered outdoor entertaining area
• Double garage with an electric remote door
• Side access and space for large caravan & boats
• Large garden shed & established gardens
This home will be ideal for those looking for a low maintenance home base to return to after your nomadic travels, the 1st home buyers looking to take their 1st steps on to the property ladder or the astute investor looking to add to their portfolio.
The owners are not testing the market and are calling for an immediate sale – So here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection as you will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
Offers from $300,000
- Street Address: 1-3 Butcherbird Close
- Town: Eli Waters
- Property Type: House
- Land Size: 733 m2